Download R-Drive Image 6.3 Build 6306 Full Crack
R-Drive Image is a powerful backup and recovery software that provides you a powerful set of tools for disk imaging, cloning, virtualization and mounting. It is one of the best backup and disaster recovery solutions to keep your important data from loss due to various technical reasons. This program creates drive image files on the fly, supports various removable media, and lets you completely restore your system after data loss due to fatal system failure, system crash or relevant problem occurs.
R-Drive Image Full Version is a unique and powerful drive image software that fully supports physical and virtual machines. It offers you a set of powerful and comprehensive disk imaging tools, including disk management, backup, and recovery tools. Nevertheless, its features are not as rich as the other similar products, such as Paragon Backup and Recovery.
- Burn image to CD/DVD recorders directly
- Copy disk to disk to make 1:1 copy
- Create disk image backups on-the-fly
- Image partition, logical, or entire
- Restoring data from virtual disk
- Scripting and command line operations
- Split disk image into several files
- RAIDs, and Various Disk Managers
- Support for Various Disk Partitions
- Supports any storage devices/media
- Password-protect Image files, and more.
What’s New in R-Drive Image 6:
- New support for exFAT & HFS+ disks
- BIOS RAID detection is improved
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
R-Tools R-Drive Image 6.3 Build 6306 Full Crack & BootCD
- Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 1.0 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB RAM (Memory)
- 150 MB free disk space
- 800 x 600 display
How to install/Activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Cracked files from Crack to installation dir
- Launch as admin the Patch and click on “Patch”
- Run the program and then register in “offline”
- Never update and always block in your firewall