Download PureBasic 5.70 LTS (Win/macOS) Full Version
PureBasic is a powerful and simple programming language with extensive documentations, supports and, of course, the very simple BASIC syntax. PureBasic is an interactive development environment that includes the necessary tools and documentations. The program has been created as a simple programming language for beginners as well as experienced users. It helps programmers to write basic code, debug, run it and create a fast, reliable system friendly executable file.
PureBasic is a native 32 bit and 64 bit programming language. It support for Windows 32-bit/64-bit, Linux 32-bit/64-bit, and macOS. The program has user-friendly syntax, yet also provides advanced features such as pointers, structures, procedures, dynamically linked lists and much more. Moreover, experienced coders will have no problem gaining access to any of the legal OS structures, API and more.
- Built-in arrays and dynamic linked lists
- Support for complex structures and pointers
- Characters, including ascii and unicode
- User friendly with powerful macro support
- Constants, binary and hexadecimal numbers
- Standard arithmetic support and so much more.
- Extremely simple, basic and fast compilation
- Sizeable text editor, designer and file explorer
- Support for structured programming languages
- Basic Operation: If-Else-EndIf, Repeat-Until, etc.
- Optimized for maximum speed and compactness
- Constants files for extra-fast compilation
- Very high productivity & comprehensive help
- And many more.
What’s new in Purebasic 5.70:
- Brand new QT subsystem for Linux
- HTTPRequest(), HTTPRequestMemory()
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
PureBasic 5.70 LTS Retail (Win/macOS) Full Version
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions) or OS X
- Computer with reasonable speed
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- No Crack or License Key required, just install
- Never update – Block by a firewall (optional)
- Or just extract and launch the portable version