Download MAMP & MAMP PRO 18.104.22.16827 Full Version
MAMP & MAMP PRO is an advanced local server environment program that lets you to run dynamic web sites locally without the need for a separate web server. The program can be used to develop and test web sites that use popular current web technologies (PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.), no matter what web server they are using (Apache or Nginx). It helps professional web developers and programmers to facilitate the installation and administration of their development environment.
MAMP PRO has advanced features and functions that lets users to setup and totally manage a local development environment. The program supports for both Nginx and Apache web server, MySQL database management system and PHP, Perl, or Python programming languages. It is commonly used with popular CMS programs such as WordPress, Drupal and more. In addition, it also enables simultaneous installations of multiple web sites on a single development machine, allows multiple php versions, and so much more.
- Publish websites to your real hosting server
- Transfer database along with the root folder
- Import websites from your real hosting servers
- Manage and migrate WordPress sites to another
- Save any state for each of your hosts easily
- Create folders and group hosts, and much more.
- Caching server, remote editing, dialog and more.
- Unlimited number of web hosts (as many hosts)
- Support for both Apache and NginX web servers
- Multi PHP versions from PHP 5.3.x to PHP 7.3.x
- Test projects on mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- And so much more.
What’s new in MAMP PRO 5:
- Many bug fixes and improvements.
MAMP & MAMP PRO 22.214.171.12427 Full Version
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 2.0 GHz or faster processor
- 2 GB RAM (memory)
- 1 GB free hard disk space
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Launch the program and then register in offline
- Use provided license key when asked at launch
- Use in offline or always block in your firewall